Estate Agents in Bromley
Property sales, lettings & management at David James
Why choose David James?
- We’ll Never be Beaten on Service; Great customer service is at the core of everything we do. We are so sure that you will be delighted with our service that unlike other agencies we do not tie you into a minimum term marketing contract. If at anytime you feel we aren't working hard for you and marketing your property the way you would like, you can cancel immediately.
- Affordable Transparent Fees; Alongside exceptional service we are determined to offer outstanding value for money. Please view our Sellers and Landlords pages for further information on our fees.
We work on a NO Sale / Let No Fee Basis.
- Showing Your Property In Its Best Light; To get Maximum interest for your property we take high quality photos and a virtual / video tour to enhance our marketing.
- Holding Your Hand; Selling or Letting a property can be a stressful time. We will be at your side every step of the way from providing an accurate valuation, giving you tips on presenting your property, ensuiring you are compliant with the myriad of legislation surrounding property sales and lettings, negotiating all offers, progressing your sale or let to completion. We can also manage your tenancy 24 hours a day, 365 days a year giving you peace of mind.
- Making The World a Better Place; We are determined to do our bit for the environment. As a company we are already taking steps to be Carbon Negative by planting hundreds of trees each year via our partnership with SQSTR. Further to this when we sell or let your property we will plant an additional 5 trees to help offset the carbon footprint we have created during the sales or letting process.
- Helping The Homeless; When we sell or let your property we will donate £25 to Centrepoint to help provide a young person with their own room, as well as the counselling they need to move on from the trauma of homelessness and turn their life around.
£25- of every sale ( or let ) will be donated to Centrepoint via Work for Good
You are the most important person in our business. And that’s something we’ve never forgotten since we opened the doors of our independent family run agency in 2004.
We are proud of giving people like you the highest levels of friendly, professional and attentive client care.
And that’s always accompanied by honest, expert advice based on our 17 years of property industry experience based here in Bromley.
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let in Bromley, Bickley, Petts Wood, Orpington, Beckenham and the surrounding areas we’d love to help you.
Feel free to give us a call, send us a message or pop into our conveniently placed office for a chat.
Myself and the team here will be delighted to help you sell, let, buy or rent a property in Bromley or the surrounding areas and we look forward to hearing from you.