Welcome to David James Lettings in Bromley
If you are looking for your next home, then we are here to help. We offer a range of rental properties from studio apartments to detached family homes throughout the Borough of Bromley & beyond.
If we do not currently have a property available that meets your needs, please register with us, and you will receive priority notification of any new properties coming onto the market.
Criteria for renting a property
- Applicants must have the Right to Rent in the UK. We will require to see original proof of ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, Visa, Recent Utility Bills/Bank Statements.
- Applicants must have a good credit history. We are unable to accept applicants with CCJ’s, IVA’s or have been declared Bankrupt
- Applicants we will need a positive landlord reference (where applicable) confirming that they have conducted their current tenancy satisfactorily and paid the rent on time
- You must have an Annual Household Gross Income of at least 30 x the monthly rent. (i.e. Rent £1000 pcm = Annual Household Gross Income of £30,000)
- All applicants over the age of 18 will have to be referenced
- A security deposit of 5 weeks rent plus first the months’ rent must be paid in cleared funds prior to tenancy commencing