- The latest ONS data shows that UK house prices have increased by 5.4% to £245,443 in the year to October 2020. The surge in sales agreed over summer has pushed house price growth to the highest level in 4 years.
- In Bromley house prices increased by 5.8%
- House prices in the East Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber and the North West saw the largest annual increase, 6.6%.
- The East of England saw the smallest annual increase, 3.4%, followed by the Greater London, 3.9% and the South East, 4.7%.
- Rightmove forecast 4% house price growth in 2021, as they predict housing priorities will stay high on people's life agendas.Source: Dataloft, UKHPI
If you're interested in how much your property in Bromley or surrounding towns is worth why not contact us for a valuation on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8467 8304