We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1. the rent;
2. a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over
£50,000 per year;
3. a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
4. default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
5. reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
6. payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when
requested by the tenant;
7. payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
8. payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green
deal or other energy efficiency charges.
David James Letting & Property Management are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
redress scheme. We abide by the TPO code of conduct.
We are members of SAFEAGENT and have Client Money Protection Insurance(CMP) provided via